"ARTIKEL BAHASA INGGRIS"
Applying for a college degree can be very expensive. Most students resort to financial aids so as to be able to pay for their tuitions. These student's loans offered by universities or colleges and private companies can be paid after finishing the degree however, the interest that will be accumulated in time can add to the burden of the students.
A good option that can help students to manage their loans is by consolidating students loan. This repayment solution that can be availed by the students is a practical and easy way to pay for a loan. Consolidating students loan can be considered when students a long term repayment and fixed interest rate are offered in paying for multiple loans with high and varying interest rates. When consolidating students loan, all existing loans are combined into one new manageable loan from a single lender. It lowers the monthly loan interest rate and stretches the repayment term of loans.
Consolidating students loan offers numerous benefits for students who are having trouble in settling their loans. It provides repayment relief with its light payment method.
• Low monthly payment - Students with good credit record can get low interest rate of up to 50% and sometimes even more on their monthly loan dues. This will help students manage their other expenses easily since they are able to save hundreds of dollars monthly.
• Reduced interest rate - The interest applied when consolidating students loan is the weighted average of all the existing loans that are being consolidated so there will only be a slight increase in loan interest.
• Extended repayment term - Consolidated loans have longer repayment period that ranges from 12 up to 30 years enabling a student to pay for other expenses and enough time to find means of settling debts.
• Hassle- free payment - Keeping track and paying for many loans from different lenders can be arduous. With consolidated loans, the students will only have to pay one loan to one lender, avoiding missed dues and stress from thinking what loans have been and have not been paid.
• No prepayment for consolidation and penalty charge - Students who apply for consolidation on their loans will not be asked for an up front charge fee; no additional burden for students.
• Good credit history - Failure in paying loans when students forget or miss checking their payment records can result to bad credit record that will give them difficulty when re-applying for loans in the future. Consolidating students loans enables students to pay for all loans on time since all loans are merged into one from a single lender. It improves credit history of students that will be advantageous in the coming years.
When thinking of consolidating students loan, consequences should be carefully thought of before making a decision as it cannot be taken back once the application has been approved. Searching for better terms from different lenders will provide better choice.
The flexible terms offered to students in consolidating students loans are of great help in relieving students' financial problem. Paying loans is no longer cumbersome for students who depend on financial aids to reach their dreams.